Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tulip snack

Tulip vomits yellow bile in the morning if we don't feed her soon enough. Sorry if that sentence ruined your breakfast. You shouldn't eat next to your computer anyway; crumbs get in the keyboard.

Tonight we're giving Tulip a snack so her stomach isn't so empty when we try to sleep in tomorrow. Except Julie's idea for a Tulip snack is 1/3-cup of food, and 1/2-cup of food is a normal meal for her.

Which caused me to joke: "Are you fattening her up so you can eat her?"

But then I thought: Is she?

*Update: Tulip started whining at 7:00, which is better than 6:00. My arm was 100% asleep, so I had to move it with my other arm to get it out of the way so I could get out of bed. No bile expulsion, so life is grand. Gosh, I can't wait to experience the nighttime and morning shenanigans that a baby will bring. How unfortunate that I can't breastfeed. "Dearest, the spawn desires milk. Don't worry: I'll spread out so your side stays warm."

No comments: