Sunday, September 7, 2008

Needed

If Julie bends over to pick something up, she's liable to tip over, causing major stress to the house's foundation.

That's what I call a "sleep on the couch sentence."

Anyway, she also drops stuff a lot, proving that pregnancy does not make a woman more and more coordinated. Imagine if that were the case. With each passing week, the woman is able to perform amazing feats of balance, juggle knives, and walk while chewing gum. No, in reality she becomes more and more like Daunte Culpepper during a pass rush.

We've gotten to the point where she just looks at me and raises her eyebrows slightly, and I know that means I need to crane my neck around her girth and see what she has dropped. Usually it's lip balm.

At any rate, it's nice to feel needed.

No comments: