Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mu Mu = No No

Some maternity shirts try to hide the pregnancy in a parachute of material. Some are tighter, encouraging the woman to get down with her hot pregnant self.

I think Julie looks better in the second type of shirt. Now that she's beginning to show more, she's entering the stage of Pregnant Hottie. And that means new clothes. The maternity section of Baby Gap is OK. They at least have a nice chair for me to sit in. Oh, is that chair for pregnant women? Anyway...

Target's maternity section is apparently highly regarded, but I'm not seeing it. Julie hasn't had any luck there, but at least the electronics are nearby, giving me something to do.

But really, she's still flirting with the whole wardrobe switcheroo. I feel like we're approaching the tipping point, where all of a sudden we'll spend hundreds of dollars each weekend on maternity chic. It's coming: there's lightning on the horizon and faint sounds of thunder.

At least when it hits, I won't have to try too hard to keep her away from the parachutes.

No comments: