Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Belly

Julie's mom sent her the following email today:

Could you please have Dan take pictures of you every week now (from the side - shots of your baby belly), and e-mail them to me:?? I am saving his blog and I would save the photos too -- for the baby book!

Love, Mom:)

Clearly this woman wants me dead.

"Julie? Juuuuulie? Lift your shirt, honey. It's Tuesday and time for the weekly picture for your mom's pregnancy flip-book. Auuuuuuugh! My eye! You yanked it directly from my socket! Now you're eating it!? My God. My disgust at this moment trumps my excruciating pain."

Here's a little something for the baby book.


I know, I have an amazing physique. And that sweater. I'm man-pretty.

I'll post a current photo of Julie in a day or so, after I sedate her with a McDonald's Sausage Biscuit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clearly this is the FIRST grandchild! That is a lot of responsibility you know?! Cute though.

Rachel